• Forumet er stengt for nye innlegg, men du kan fortsatt gå inn på eldre årganger for å lese.

Søkeresultater

1. A

Jay Needham article

Jay Needham has decided to come back to Texas. He signed with the Austin Aztex of the USL which is one level below MLS. http://www.yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mode=content&id=5780
  2. A

Jay Needham article

Hello Alta fans! I had the pleasure of interviewing Jay in person and also met his wife Jessica. They spoke very highly of Alta and say they will always remember their time there. Here is the article: http://www.yanks-abroad.com/get.php?mode=content&id=5625
  3. A

Kamptråd: Løv-Ham - Alta

Definitely a valiant effort by Alta. Braaten was so close to scoring in the last minute! Yes, I hope the arena is full next weekend to cheer on the team. I like watching them as well. Hey, where can I buy an Alta jersey?
  4. A

Kamptråd: Alta - Mjøndalen

I think Alta still have a chnace at getting into the playoff. HamKam is desperate and will give everything to get a good result at Sarpsborg. It's so important for Alta to win on Sunday. They have been poor on the road and a win at Lov-Ham would be a great confidence booster. Sarpsborg...
  5. A

Kamptråd: Tromsdalen - Alta

I saw the video and didn't think the foul was that bad. Anyways, I guess Alta now need to be concerned about not getting relegated. Only a miracle would get them into fifth place. I still can't believe Sarpsborg came back to beat Honefoss!
  6. A

I understand that it was very cold. Jay was also limping a bit because of his hamstring. The referee disallowing the tying goal was a bunch of crap. And what's up with Honefoss letting Sarpsborg score twice in stoppage time?
  7. A

Safe travels to everyone who is going from Alta to Tromsdalen. How long is that drive? I hope one day I can get to Norway to watch some games, particulary in Alta so I can see the midnight sun during the summer! I write for a website called Yanks Abroad. That is how I know Jay. I also...
  8. A

Jay is a good guy, but no, he is not part of my family! Can anyone tell me who is hurt or injured for Alta and will not play? It is hard for me to find injury reports since I do not speak Norwegian. Is it snowing there? Wow!
  9. A

I believe in Alta! The next two games are against teams they can beat and Sarpsborg have to play Honefoss and then Kongsvinger. I think Alta will be in the promotion playoff at the end of the season.
Topp